The New Approach: Casting Director Series
Four Week Intensive With TV & Film Casting Director Corbin Bronson
On What It Takes To Book A Co-Star Role
Tuesdays, 7:30p - September 6, 2011 through September 27, 2011 - $275
Casting Director Corbin Bronson will lead you through the paces of auditioning for a co-star role in TV & Film – the ins and outs – and the tips you need to know to be successful and to be better equipped to book these roles.
- Cold Reading – does cold reading ever apply in an audition setting – when, why, and how do you learn to make adjustments on the spot when you need to?
- Co-Star Roles – the whole process has changed in the past several years – here you’ll get the nuts and bolts of auditioning for co-star roles in today’s casting world – you’ll be guided through the process of auditioning for these roles, and what you can expect
- Camera Audition Work – the camera is ever-present in the audition process these days – how do you need to learn to work with it, and bring your whole self to the experience?
- Pre-Read / Callbacks – and the difference between the two - you’ll go through an actual audition process including one-on-one feedback from the casting director
- Studio / Network – going to network is unlike any other audition, and a must-learn for ALL actors - you’ll experience the process first hand as you come in for the final audition
Call (323) 988-1175 or email email@example.com to sign up.
Limited enrollment! All major credit cards accepted.
DISCLAIMER: This workshop is a learning experience. It is not an audition or employment opportunity. When the workshop is over, the casting director/casting associate/casting director (whichever is applicable) teaching this workshop will not be taking home nor be given access to your headshot, resume or any other of your promotional materials.